Dynamic Structures & Materials, LLC
114 Southeast Parkway Ct. Ste 160
Franklin, TN 37064
DSM sells products direct, world-wide.
Phone: (615) - 595 - 6665
Fax: (615) - 595 - 6610
If inquiring with regards to an actuator application, please include answers to the following questions with your email for best recommendations:
- What are you trying to accomplish? Please provide a clear description and pictures, diagrams, simple sketches, etc. if possible.
- What displacement range do you need?
- What load will the actuator carry?
- Is it a static load or a dynamic load such as a spring force?
- What positioning resolution do you require?
- What is the positioning accuracy you require?
- What are your bandwidth requirements? How fast does the actuator need to move, or at what frequency will you drive the actuator?
- What does the desired motion profile look like? (point-to-point, sinusoidal, etc.)
- Are you able to use open loop operation, or do you require closed-loop servo control?
- Are there any special environmental considerations (temperature, humidity, vacuum, etc.)?
Feel free to contact us by phone, email, or filling out the form below.